Header Ads

FIVERR  An Incredibly Easy Method That Works For All

You Should Never Write About How To Start Work Fiverr And Here’s Why

Hey, I am there,  I will share today How to success Fiverr. Almost 80% of people  cant success in freelancing those mistake,
freetimenet.com
FIVERR  An Incredibly Easy Method




No. 1 Mistake, Incomplete Profile, So Complete Your Fiverr Profile Properly.

No2. Don't Know  How to connect Paypal with your seller account Properly.

No 3. How to set up a Fiverr gig - step by step.

No 4 Mistake: What happens when you generate the first customer?

No 5.  How to increase your gig views Don't Know.

No 6. Generating Reviews on Fiverr.

No 7. Fiverr Gig Marketing.

No 8. Flipping Services on Fiverr.



Welcome to the first lecture of the complete five master class in this Article.



I would like to explain what Fiverr is all about and I want to show you in the second part of this article how to find your niche on Fiverr.

Now generally speaking on Fiverr you should not necessarily charge that say thousands and thousands of dollars for your services.

There are some instances where people actually do that, but in most instances, it would be the best advice from you to me to actually not charge a thousand dollars or two thousand to ten thousand dollars for your services, but rather to charge a lot less.

Now the first question of course that you might have is what exactly can I charge for on Fiverr.

Well, literally any kind of service any kind of freelancing work that you do. Of course, there are some limits to this but you can basically figure out what could be yours by just going right here and by checking out all the different kinds of to just that Fiverr is offering now you can do that on your own just to be sure you can of course you know to come up with your own ideas.

You don't necessarily have to look at these and say Well my idea is not there you can still you know upload such a gig and you don't charge for something that came to your mind but of course, it should make sense.

It should make sense for other people to buy this.

And generally speaking, it should also be part of any of these niches up here so it should be part of the graphic design niche digital marketing niche writing and translation Video and Animation music and all your programming tech business lifestyle and industries.

Now on Fiverr, there is a lot of competition but when I look back in time what I see is this like when I started out on Fiverr I think around four and a half years ago there was I thought a lot of competition.

But now when I look at Fiverr, I'm thinking right now oh there is a lot of competition and the same thing will apply to you when you look back at let's say four and a half five years time you will look back to this moment in time right now and you're going to say well there was very little competition on this platform at that time because competition just increases overtime on successful platforms such as Fiverr.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not reply to use Fiverr. But I love Quora. I earn some money by asking questions sometimes.www.oceanoftechnology.com/2020/06/earn-from-quora-partner-program.html

    ReplyDelete

Please Do Not Spam

Powered by Blogger.